Northdale Manor, a not-for-profit retirement home, provides supportive care tailored to the needs of seniors in a warm, welcoming atmosphere that offers peace of mind for residents and their families, in a manner that fosters independence, respects individuality and preserves the dignity of each resident in:
A Home that fits Life…Perfectly”.
Vision and Values
- ● We believe that Northdale Manor is a home and not an institution.
- ● We believe that each resident deserves respect, courtesy and acceptance.
- ● We believe that each resident deserves care that recognizes his/her emotional,
intellectual, physical, social and spiritual uniqueness.
- ● We believe that a safe and comfortable environment increases confidence and
fosters trust for residents and their families.
- ● We believe that it is our responsibility to recognize, maintain and, when possible,
enhance residents’ abilities.
- ● We believe that it is important that we give residents a voice by seeking their input,
promoting choice and including them in decision-making.
- ● We believe that meaningful activities provide enjoyment, stimulation and fulfillment
while promoting optimum levels of independence in a safe manner.
- ● We believe that friendships and friendly relationships contribute to each resident’s
overall health and well-being.
- ● We believe that a dining experience that features well-prepared, home-cooked,
nutritious food is a highlight that contributes to the homey atmosphere and social
well-being of each resident.
- ● We believe that housekeeping and laundry services that are tailored to each
resident’s needs contribute to comfort, pride, contentment and freedom from worry.
- ● We believe that we must maintain the highest standard of integrity in our
relationships with residents, families, employees and community partners.
- ● We believe that it is our responsibility to employ competent and compassionate staff
who carry out their duties in a caring, professional manner.
- ● We believe that it is our responsibility to create a home where residents and staff
alike want to be.
- ● We believe that Northdale Manor is ‘a home that fits Life…Perfectly’.